Developing your people.
We use our 45 years’ experience in senior management and learning and development to create highly interactive and engaging training, that delivers results for your business.
- Associate Certified Coaches with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Training Accreditation Programme (TAP) Certificate in Training Delivery
- ILM endorsed Management and Leadership Development programme
- Facet5 Accredited Practitioner (Psychometric tool)
- Licenced Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
We’re active members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD); Institute for Leadership and Management (ILM); and International Coach Federation (ICF). This means that you can be confident of receiving the most up to date and relevant training, delivered to the highest professional and ethical standards.
Applying the latest research.
We use the latest research to make sure that your participants maximise the value they take from our workshops and coaching. We design our training using accelerated learning principles:
- Establishing clear objectives, aligned with organisational goals and individual development needs;
- Creating curiosity and self-discovery, challenging the learner to find answers;
- Designing with variety in mind – making learning meaningful through practical and relevant activities;
- Creating a learning environment that considers social, emotional and physical wellbeing.
These approaches have been shown to increase learning/retention by up to 300% (Donald Schuster, Professor of Psychology Iowa State University).
A trusted advisor.
We work with you to understand your organisation and your needs, building relationships based on trust and involvement.
We’re more than just a training company, we take the time to really get to know your business, using our ‘POISED for success’ model to make sure we understand your challenges and deliver the right solution for you.
All of our training programmes include a feedback report for quality assurance. The report identifies participants’ key learning (in their words), recommends next steps to embed new skills, and highlights any organisational learning. It can be a powerful tool to help evidence and maximise your return on investment.
We are proud to specialise in working with Housing Associations and other not-for-profit organisations, including: Paradigm Housing Association, Colne Housing, Rosebery Housing Association, Skinners Almshouse Charity, Barnet Homes, Cross Government Early Talent Programme, and many more.